Music Banter - View Single Post - MusicBanter Compilation 2006
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 08:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Merkaba
Whitewater!

Default MusicBanter Compilation 2006

Well, here she is, the MusicBanter Compilation of songs we must hear at least once!

So over the last 2 weeks I've been accumulating music from all corners of the forum (or do we not have corners? Are we round?) and compiling it into one big album. Thanks to everyone who PM'd me with a track for the album, I think I ended up with something like 28 different tracks from you guys which is awesome.

I didn't ask everyone on the board as it would have taken a very long time but if you didn't get a chance to upload a song or you didn't know about it, feel free to pm me and I'll upload all the extras as a side dish

I haven't listened to them yet eather so I'm going to have a good listen to them all now.

The three comps are below, they are completely randomised and I couldn't tell you what you'd get in each one without looking at the list. A good chance to hear some new stuff that rates highly amoung the various members of the boards. I want everyone, if you can, to have a listen to these, as it will hopefully create some good discussion.

Change the xx's to tt's and away you go!

MB Comp1: hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/mgwwok
MB Comp2: hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/nfc4sv
MB Comp3: hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/a9suas