Music Banter - View Single Post - MusicBanter Compilation 2006
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 06:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
Alo
Scarf

Jimi Hendrix - Spanish Castle Magic, I don't like jimi hendrix all that much, the same goes for this song...

Motograter - Suffocate, I'm usually not into metal, but I really like this song! Really strong. And I like the rapping!

Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Sex-Bomb-Boogie, ha, funny. :') It makes me want to dance the time warp...

Pain of Salvation - Itet Impius, beautifull, the singers' voice sweeps you into the emotion of the song, which gradually builds up. Lovely!

At The Drive-In - Arcarsenal, At the Drive-in , but this songs is not my favorite from at the drive-in, I like the stuff from Acrobatic Tenement better!

80's Matchbox B-Line Disaster - Giant Bones, not my taste, it's not catchy, yet it keeps repeating itself. I don't like the singers voice either.

Suede - Animal Nitrate, it was ok, nothing special.

Gill Scot-Heron - The Bottle, this is more like it! Relaxed music, it reminds me of the Talking Heads a little. The flute is weaved in, in a cute way.

Dream Theater - Scene Four: Beyond This Life, how can one not love this? Except for the solo, it shows some talent, but still, it's a same old same old slightly altered riff. And the song is too long, that slightly ruins it too.

Big Boys - Heart Beat, cute, catchy, but the instruments/singer aren't enthusiastic enough about themselves, I hear no passion...

That's it for now. I'll continue later.