Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 10 of All Time
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
riseagainstrocks
Music Addict

Default Top 10 of All Time

What records will you never get sick of hearing? Make your top 10. With album art and details into the style of the music and why you like it so much.
(you can only post 4 pics at a time, so divide them up)

1. Between The Buried And Me - s/t

What should be talked about when discussing the best album ever made? The musicianship? The songwriting? The lyrics? The reason I think this is the best album ever, is a combination of all of the above, with one important addition. The emotion. One of the most emotionally fulfilling records I've ever heard, coupled with memorable riffs, solos, and outros. This album rules. Period

2. Lykathea Aflame - Elvenefris

The best Extreme Metal album ever made. Period. Untouchable drumming, sickeningly catchy and heavy guitar work, some of the richest growls ever recorded, and containing incredibly positive and well written lyrics. Unrivaled

3. Rise Against - The Unraveling

I can't understand how someone cannot pump their arm in the air or feel the need to rush at singer Tim McIlrath and scream back all the things he says. All the words come from the heart. As honest and utterly crushing and yet strangly uplifting as music can get

4. Buried Inside - Chronoclast

There is no music without message. And these guys get their point across with the vitriolic anger and energy dripping from your speakers. Apocalyptic and mind blowing. The very definition of a concept album. Beautiful