Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 09:14 PM   #2630 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
A good comedian can deal with a heckler, Michael Richards is a novice stand up comic. Besides, the heckler said "you're not funny", who, other than a racist would immeditly reply with tons of racial epithets and not only was he using these words, but the pure hatred that he was using them with clearly shows that it was not in good fun. "50 years ago you would be hung upsidedown with a fork in your ass" how can you justify those words?
I`m not justifying them , did you not read where I said they were stupid comments to make.

Like I said I don`t believe saying something once for shock value in front of an audience makes somebody a racist. It makes them stupid , it makes them look pathetic and it makes me think the guy is really short of any good material for his stand up act.But until he starts preaching race hate and starts lending his name to racist organisations i`ll withhold calling him a racist ...for now.

Of course had Chris Rock said that to a heckler nobody would have batted an eyelid.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote