Music Banter - View Single Post - Election 2004
Thread: Election 2004
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 06:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

I truly hate Ted Kennedy so much I'd be pushed to say I'm a republican. Although I'm really not either. Truly the economy can not be put on anyone but Clinton. The economy isn't gonna make a huge swerve in 4 years. The new healthcare system proposed by republicans is basically the same as the democrats were gonna put out but now the democrats are mad cause Bush proposed it while he is President. Either way I'm screwed out of a lot of money on that deal. And I truly have to agree with the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. I wish we had taken the shot on Sadaam that we had in the first Persian Gulf War but I think it was neccesary to get it done. Everyone talks about how no weapons have been found and how it doesn't look good now. Well we gave them about 5 months to hide/get rid of anything they had when we said "we are gonna attack". And Iraq isn't gonna go from Iraq to Heaven in one year. Maybe not even two years. But eventually I think setting it up as a Democratic state will be better for the people. So I would vote on Bush. I think he has handled things pretty well. And don't even bring the military thing into this. I live in Virginia Beach, next to Norfolk. Norfolk is the largest Naval Base in the WORLD! A large majority of Norfolk military live in Virginia Beach or work at Oceana or many of the other military locations in my city. EVERYONE and i mean everyone supports the decision to go to war here. The families, the people in the military, everyone.