Music Banter - View Single Post - The Thermals
Thread: The Thermals
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 04:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Default The Thermals

any opinions on this band? i just downloaded The blood, the body, the machine, it's kinda good although the vocals get a bit monotonous after a while. at first i thought they were a punk band ( i dunno where i got that idea, maybe from the Pitchfork review )..well, maybe they can pass off as a punk band, although i'd say they're pretty much straight up rock...apparently they're very political,but i rarely pay any attention to lyrics *shallow*
a lot of the songs have a bit of an anthem feel to them ( whateverthefuck that means Marijan )..."here's your future" is a pretty kick ass song ( how many more random thoughts can i fit into this post i wonder )

the reason i'm asking ( well not really, i just thought i'd mention it, i don't really care about other people's opinions *bastard*) is because they're actually playing in Croatia in 10 days, and that's the first time i've seen a band praised by Pitchfork perform in Croatia...( the bitch is that i have an exam 5 days after that and i'm already behind on my studying )

discuss!! ( or totally ignore this thread , whichever comes first)

Last.fm

Last edited by adidasss; 11-27-2006 at 05:06 PM.
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote