Music Banter - View Single Post - Proud Vegan (Scavenger theory)
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 02:42 PM   #76 (permalink)
RHYMEFESTkillah
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver View Post
I read through the thread quickly and saw this, which I though was quite funny. Long time ago, might as well post my thoughts though.

Firstly, there are a huge, huge number of cows in India. They wander around in the street and into people's houses. India 'running out of cows' doesn't seem a likely thing.

Secondly, its not very common for people to keep domesticated cats. You don't tend to see cats running around anywhere, so tracking one down and killing it wouldn't be at all practical for the purpose of making what? One shoe? Not even a pair!

Thirdly, most Indian dogs are flea-infested, rabid, inbread retard-mutts with mis-shapen skulls, growths hanging from their bodies and are only interested in eating things which have festered for at least a week. Being killed, skinned, tanned and made into a jacket is the best thing that would ever happen to them.

Hahahahahahaha. That's brilliant. Trace your ancestry back 1000 years and you'll find you were related to a lion!
I highly doubt that India is a big exporter of cow hide, considering the dominant religion is Hinduism which views cows as sacred...

Quote:
Excellent.

It just that I had this image of you biting chunks out of a large piece of raw meat, as you posted that.

I don't get it =/