Music Banter - View Single Post - Assignment help!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 06:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamagarmr View Post
oh for ****s sake.. im referring to the industrial revolution dip****, thats what ****ens wrote about, along with social unrest, and innequalities in england.

The Industrial revolution is over, thus the material is outdated, never said it wasnt any good. For he was trying to intiate change through his writings. Like george Orwells 1984.

Besides Oliver Twist, rips the **** out of Catcher in the rye.
That last statement is subjective, I prefer the Catcher In The Rye over everything Dickens has done.

I don't see whats wrong with catcher in the rye, all you've said is, it isn't as good as Oliver Twist (subjective) and its only like by scene kids (bullshit).

And question, what is the point of proving its outdated? If you aren't using it as a negative statement, then thats like going "Dickens last name started with d".

And hey, you'd better watch who you're calling dipshit I can warn you if I cared enough. Insults aren't tolerated, and doing it right in front of a mods face is pretty stupid.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote