Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 11:58 AM   #4078 (permalink)
DearJenny
Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkaba View Post
Haha congrats, but wasn't it only like a month ago you dumped your old boyfriend?
That was mid october. I've been seeing this guy for like a month and a half. Which IS a very short period but I've never clicked with someone as much as I do him. He's 20, has his own place, college football player and wrestler, sweet, funny, cute as hell. And he thinks I'm gorgeous and sweet and he loves the fact I'm like a foot shorter than him. It is just one of those relationships that is so perfect we hope it'll last forever, so we bought eachother rings and he asked me if I'd marry him after college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sensitive View Post
Engaged at 18? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.
....and like I said, its a LONG TERM engagement. I think we just wanted to go around using the term fiance for the next 4 years. Though I have a friend who got married at 18 and they've been through four years together and are still doing great.

MY day: last night I did some drinking, obviously. I believe I need to make apologies on a few threads. Today I'm getting my hair cut, pictures may follow, hanging out with a friend, and working for 4 1/2 hours. Easy day.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote