Music Banter - View Single Post - Minor Threat
Thread: Minor Threat
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 03:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
White Lies
destroy oh boy!

Obviously anyone can have fun without alcohol and drugs, but as a social thing why the hell not have a few drinks? I'm not going to try and convince someone who doesn;t wanna drink alcohol to do so, but it's an easy way to have fun, especially with people you might not normally be able to be comfortable with. As long as you don't overdo it, there's not much to lose.

Where I am, most straight edge kids aren't doing it to stay healthy, they're just ****s who want to be part of a moronic elitist group of like-minded idiots who think hardcore is a way of life. They talk about how proud they are, and how they hate posers. Double standards indeed! All that "we fight for hardcore pride" Gorilla Biscuits crap gets on my nerves anyway. I know a straight edge guy who carries around knives and other weapons. What a ****ing moron.

Like I said, there are some cool edge kids. But I bet about 95% are idiots.

I don't know what my point is, but it just annoys me when people use that whole "you must be a loser if you need alcohol and drugs to have fun" crap. If you're happy without it, good for you, just shut the **** up about it.
White Lies is offline   Reply With Quote