Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 04:44 PM   #2368 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Unless you consider Christians gossiping just spreading the holy word about their brothers and sisters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
"Oh denice, lets pray for Billy I heard his girlfriend did this and this and is friends with such and such"

Gossiping? Yeah.
Or as right-track said, all the pastors and preachers. Its not just catholics that have a thing for little boys and abuse their power.

Or how about masterbating? Do you think they get on their knees after doing it and repent sincerely sorrow for what they were doing?

Or how about how often the christian populace probably takes the lords name in vain?

I can go on. Christians are people, they fuck up and do it again and they may repent but that doesn't make them sincerely sorry.

EDIT: And for the record i'm not saying all christians are like this, christians are people as colorful and different as any other group of people. You can't judge them as people as a whole group just because of how different each one of them is.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote