Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 04:46 PM   #2369 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
no, b/c your only knowledge of christianity is actually about catholicism. theres a difference smart guy.
I'm not a Catholic either. My knowledge of Christianity predominately stems from both my parents being Church Of England.
In fact I abandoned any religious belief years ago. Mainly because of the hypocrisy. I much prefer to be myself and to have my own beliefs based on how I feel morally.
I find it immoral to have any negative attitude towards homosexuals, purely because of their sexual preferences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post

But not all christians are pricks, I know quite a few who are the most accepting nice people I ever met. My friend Cady is a christian, and when one of her friends told her he was gay she didn't care and was actually very supportive of it. Tdoc constantly plays it out like they're all hypocritical morons.

They don't all have the same attitude towards it.
Of course not all Christians are pricks. And I realise that most are decent people.

I just have a problem with the Christians that have a medieval attitude to ***s.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote