Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 09:59 PM   #2426 (permalink)
swim
dontcareaboutyou

Refers to your first post with my no reply:oojay not so much in a lot of your posts I sensed christianity superiority in your posts. Meaning it just felt like since you're a christian you think you're higher than everyone else. I mean it's not your place to think anyone, such as ***s are bad people because they sin and, you made it sound like only christians can repent for their sins in one post which.

refers to second: My logic behind my nihilsim is quite complex but I'll try to consise. In biology there's thing with plants reactions to light and touch it's called tropism. I believe that humans and animals are the same way. We are born with a certain amount of what we can be, genetics, and we are placed into an environment that shapes us. Both of which we are helpless too. So, taking another basic theory that for every action there is a rection. Applying that to people is saying that by taking the infinite number of variables the outcome of what we think is inevidible and I as a cell have no control over it. I am merely a witness, passerby who by no means exists.

I guess I skipped the question, lol, I thought nihilism was really dumb for a long time but I've found the more I know the more it makes sense.

Last edited by swim; 12-08-2006 at 10:07 PM.
swim is offline   Reply With Quote