Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 06:05 PM   #4140 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver View Post
Oh my, were we taking that much of a toll on your love life?

That post reminds me of one I saw ages ago when people were discussing the mythical David Frost. One person said something like:

"Where has he been?"

The response was.

"He hasn't been on here in a while because he's been focussing on band stuff.

The implication being that instead of posting on Musicbanter as a full time job, his new full-time job was now playing drums in some amateur <a class=l href=http://webmaxsearch.com?qq=teen onmouseover="return (window.status='teen');" onmouseout="window.status='';">teen</a>age garage band and both demanded SUCH COMMITMENT that they could not co-exist in one life.

Online forums may be interesting, but at the end of the day... even if you died we wouldn't know about it.
Haha...word my man, however, some people, like me for instance, have a major problem with the internet in general ( well, ok, I have no life, if I did, a forum wouldn't exactly keep me from it ). I have to admit that without the net, I handle shit much more efficiently....I just become lazy when I have access to it...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote