Music Banter - View Single Post - Whats the funniest thing that ever happened to you.....
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 09:47 PM   #18 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~nutshell~ View Post
very dangerous, hitchhiking- don't try it at home!!
no it's not, hitchiking is sweet, at least in small ski towns i've got some decent hitchiking stories, french canadian couple almost killed me spinning out after trying to overtake a campervan around an icy corner; smoked up with some aussie guys giving me a lift down from the mountain (including the driver); had some beers with a friend and two british british guys in the back of their rented campervan while their mom drove us down the mountain; buddy of mine paid a guy forgas money with some weed, but they're not all that great.

halloween this year, two of the guys in my hostel are going as pedophiles, one is gonna strap a doll around his waist so it's arms are sround his hips and it looks like it's sucking him off all night. so we're all in the salvation army store looking for costume stuff, and this nice little old woman has been having a great time heping all of us look for completely rediculous stuff (and tactfully, we kept the pedophile thing quiet, didnt seem like her kind of joke). So clay (one of the pedophiles) holds up an old pair of silk boxers and asks me what i think. At this point, the lovely little old woman walks up behind clay, and I point out that the crotch doesnt button up anymore, so he's gonna be hanging out all night, which probably is not what he'd be looking for. Little old lady standing right behind him, clay replies with "Well that's alright, i mean the kid's face is gonna be stuck there all night anyways"

never seen a little old woman looked so horrified in my life
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline   Reply With Quote