Music Banter - View Single Post - Got favorite quotes?
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 10:42 AM   #17 (permalink)
Jonah
My real name is Renee.

From Movies:
"Love is a minefield: You take a step, get blown to pieces, put yourself back together again, and stupidly take another step. I guess that's human nature. It hurts so much to be alone that we'd all rather blow up than be single." -Love & Sex

"Do you ever feel that you're observing the world you live in instead of participating in it?"-Waking Life

"You don't appreciate the chaos and absurdity of life on this planet. You don't understand irony, or ethnicity, or eccentricity, or poetry, or the simple joy of being a regular at the diner on your block. I love that."-Kissing Jessica Stein

From Songs:
"You say I choose saddness, that it never once has chosen me
maybe you're right..."-Rilo Kiley

"When the one-ways collude with the map that you folded wrong,
and the route you abandoned is always the path that you probably should be upon."-Weakerthans

"So raise these petty stakes. With all the leaves you shake. From this family tree you branch away from me. Divide and separate"-Amanda Rogers

"This is the part where we start to feel better.
Stop shuttin' up, we're all running out of time
Waiting in line..."-Gratitude
"Don't drive away, don't leave her this way
There's not enough hours in our day."-Gratitude

"But of all these friends and lovers, there is no one who compares with you"-Beatles

"I read your letter. I read it five times now. But I still don't get it. All this s h i t about memories and you and me, and the way it used to be. And how you half regret it. And how it feels so good to get it off your chest. I wish I never read it. Makes me wish I was the one who left"-Onelinedrawing

"I pledge allegiance to the world, nothing more nothing less than my humanity, I pledge allegiance to the world. Until the last lock breaks, none of us are free."-Strike Anywhere

"It takes life, for this to begin we raise our voice, raise up and sing, we raise in action. To bring change"-Whatever it takes

Others:
Any band/organization who is an activist for PETA(Animal Rights.)(Strike Anywhere, Rise Against, Warped tour...etc)