Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 03:27 PM   #2757 (permalink)
Merkaba
Whitewater!

Oojay there is nothing thick headed about what I said, and it's particularly rich coming from you when your point of veiw is to back the complete unknown.

If I said to you the universe was the shape of two men partaking in sodomy, would you tell me I'm wrong? Yeah I've got no proof but I see no problem in going around saying this is right and everyone who doesn't believe me is wrong.

You have to realise that believing what you believe is only a perspective, you know, you can say all of your stuff but at the end of the day you are no more right than the next guy. I realise there could well be an afterlife, and a heaven, and a hell, and until it is proven, I'll take what has so far been apparent, there is no afterlife.

It's a bit like do you believe in innocent until proven guilty?

You know, I would hate to spend my life chasing a rainbow to find theres no pot of gold at the end.