Music Banter - View Single Post - Korn? Slipknot?
Thread: Korn? Slipknot?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 04:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
deadbolt
Music Addict

Default Korn? Slipknot?

I asked yesterday about limpbizkit having there time. What about korn and slipknot? I have been to see both live and they are all very talented and emotional on stage. i think that korn lost it a bit with Untouchables both musically and lyrically but despite not lyrically improving for their latest album "take a look in the mirror" it is some of their best music so far. i wonder what they will do next and will this be their last album.
Anyway, back to slipknot. After much speculation about the knot being untied does anyone know what is happening with them. i mean, they say they feel the most comfortable together that they ever have.... recording the new album in a haunted house.... yet they are still breaking up?? have i got my facts straight? aparently they are gonna do there last tour soon and just wondered who is still fans of the big 9?