Music Banter - View Single Post - Ian evaluates your taste in music
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 07:25 AM   #61 (permalink)
NaNaNer
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainstrocks View Post

If you have been paying attention at all you would realize that with almost no exceptions a great deal of these list have been very similar. In artists and genre. Listening to ****ty rap rock and ****ty grunge does not make you diverse. I actually have a very open mind and anyone on here who has a) been posting a long time and b) pays attention to ANY OF MY ****ING MUSIC THREADS knows that. But the vast majority of you listen to MTV spoon fed "music". And I feel bad for you. And will continue to make fun of you until you either go a way or get a ****ing clue about what you are talking about.

If people didn't praise ****ty music I wouldn't have a problem. I don't like Tom Waits. But I recognize how good he is at what he does. I don't like Korn. They don't do anything good. I don't get how someone can actually enjoy lyrics along the lines of "ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT SEX". OMG ADIDAS LOL.

Seriously. Die in a ****ing fire.

Actually I go and find out about bands that I haven't heard if they come from legit people (cardboard adolescent for example).

P.S. learn to spell.

Whats you're list? Huh? Can we evaluate it? Huh? Hey I am newb..here...and I dont wanna piss anyone off...but..big ****ing BUT...I dont think that you get the fact that for the most part people listen to what they relate to or what makes them feel good or what makes them feel anything..emotion so to speak...how can emotion be spoon fed by anyone..let alone MTV....how can you tell someone their taste in music sucks..if the band they are listening to makes millions? Others must think they dont suck...so what is the whole 5.5 million people that like Tool, lame? Or the whole 1.7 million people that like Disturbed unintelligent?