Music Banter - View Single Post - Post The Bottom 20 Artists On Your Last FM Overall List And Comment On Them
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 10:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Default Post The Bottom 20 Artists On Your Last FM Overall List And Comment On Them

All of these have one play each........

332 Elvis Costello - I only really like his stuff with The Attractions so i`ll assume this single play is off a compilation.

332 Drugstore - Don`t own anything by this band other than the song they did with Thom Yorke so this must be that.

332 Black Grape - Shawn Ryder`s band after the Happy Mondays , surprised to see this here they have a few decent songs.

332 Johnny Otis Show - From a soul/funk compilation put together by David Holmes

332 Afrika Bambaataa - This can only be for Planet Rock

332 Search - ???????????

332 Supergrass - Seem to have gone right off them lately

332 Playgroup - ???????????? some electronic bollocks apparently

332 Judas Priest - I`ve heard one Judas Priest song since November last year??? I thought I listened to them a lot more than that.

332 Aretha Franklin - This is from a late night tales compilation album by Air I think , forget which song.

332 Inspiral Carpets - This must be the Saturn 5 CD single as it`s the only thing I own by them.

332 The Residents - I downloaded The Commercial Album a few months ago put the first song on , got called away & kinda forgot about it.

332 George Katsiris
332 Maze Feat. Frankie Beverly - No idea who the hell these 2 are or when I listened to them , i`ll put it down to a dodgy compilation album.

332 Cornershop - Not Brimful Of Asha but '6 A.M. Jullandar Shere' one of the best ever indie / bangra crossovers you`ll ever hear.

332 Raphael Green & Dr.Alimantado - Nope , no idea who this is.

332 The Roots - Must have listened to at least 3 albums worth of stuff by them , confused by this being so low.

332 Valentin Mehler - ?????????????????????????

332 The Meters - Another band on a David Holmes compilation , I think I still have an album by them to listen to somewhere.

332 The Weather Prophets - A bunch of Primal Scream wannabes that were labelmates with them at Creation Records in the 80s , off a Creation Records compilation funnily enough.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote