Music Banter - View Single Post - Slayer
Thread: Slayer
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 09:24 AM   #59 (permalink)
NaNaNer
Truth Seeker

I watched a VHS thing on Slayer once that a friend hand..and their fans are crazy..which is cool..I just have never been able to get into them..I think they are talented..but for the most part..not my cup of tea...

True Story..

Ozzfest in I wanna say summer of 00' or maybe 01' they toured..and I went and had a really great time..well wanna of the guys I went with was a HUGE Slayer fan...they were featured on Main Stage in the late afternoon when the heat of the day is just overwhelming..anyways...Brandon the fan had been drinking all morning long..getting stoned...sun getting to him..blah, blah, blah..he was just f*ucking pussy...passed out and slept through the entire Slayer set...slept sitting indian style not far from the stage...didnt budge until like 5 minutes after the set ended and people started moving around again..

What a puss.

“See I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cds and burn 'em. 'cause you know the musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years.... rrrrrrrrreal f**kin high on drugs.”
NaNaNer is offline   Reply With Quote