Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official KoRn Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 09:29 AM   #313 (permalink)
NaNaNer
Truth Seeker

I used to be a fan..dont you hate fans like me that plead the fifth or pretend no to like something just to fit in..? Just kidding..I used to be really into Korn and as a matter of fact one of my greatest and most memorable concerts was on 4/20/99 when I saw Orgy, Rob Zombie and Korn...I fell to the bottom of the crowd as was rescued by the hottest guy ever..got to show my titts on one of those HUGE screens...got totally stoned with a bunch of cool people near the stage and picked up a guitar pick..whose I dont know...it was a pretty cool time...Orgy sucked...but the rest of the show rocked. The only album by Korn that is even worth having in any collection would be Blind.

“See I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cds and burn 'em. 'cause you know the musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years.... rrrrrrrrreal f**kin high on drugs.”
NaNaNer is offline   Reply With Quote