Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official KoRn Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 09:48 AM   #315 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaNaNer View Post
I used to be a fan..dont you hate fans like me that plead the fifth or pretend no to like something just to fit in..? Just kidding..I used to be really into Korn and as a matter of fact one of my greatest and most memorable concerts was on 4/20/99 when I saw Orgy, Rob Zombie and Korn...I fell to the bottom of the crowd as was rescued by the hottest guy ever..got to show my titts on one of those HUGE screens...got totally stoned with a bunch of cool people near the stage and picked up a guitar pick..whose I dont know...it was a pretty cool time...Orgy sucked...but the rest of the show rocked. The only album by Korn that is even worth having in any collection would be Blind.
No, this is a natural occurance to fall out of favor with bands you once loved for reason associated with age. Theres nothing wrong with liking any band, and furthermore falling away from them (no pun intended).

That sounds like the greatest concert experience ever. Korn to me are only hated by some because they are adored by others. They've really fallen off the radar but Korns potential is there, just rarely achieved.