Music Banter - View Single Post - What ever happend to Creed
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 03:26 PM   #73 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaNaNer View Post
I have..my cousin is really into them..I have this wierd..thing that I am trying to overcome..its a first album bias thing I have with a lot of bands...and I am not saying that everything but My Own Prison sucks..I just dont think it compares..in the same light..BUT I am always open to suggestion.
I totally get what you're saying, I had the same problem with Ryan Adams and Sufjan Stevens, Cold Roses by RA was the first album I heard by him and nothing else ever compared. However, I gave Heartbreaker a shot and it grew on me. You should do the same, I find it hard to believe that someone who liked My own prison would completely miss the awesomness of say, "Who's got my back" or "Stand here with me" from Weathered...

You know, it's so strange this thread got revived , I made a thread about Creed on my queer forum today, just happened to be in the mood for them after quite a long time, and have concluded they still kick major ass regardless of what anyone says....Creed + new speakers with a bombass subwoofer on max. volume= rock orgasm

Last.fm