Music Banter - View Single Post - right-track's guide to essential life-skills.
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 06:39 PM   #68 (permalink)
Merkaba
Whitewater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
Oh shut the **** up. Just cause you're Englands bitch boy and you've got a complex because SitU had an avatar for 20 seconds that was bigger than your country, don't go Napoleon on the international community.

Why are you so anti-american by the way. If I have to point out that you should judge people by states or at least by regions of the country one more time im going to scream. For all I'm ignorant of a dying language, you're ignorant enough of one of the worlds major countries.

Honestly, for all the information thats out there to know, I don't think knowing Welsh is still spoken is really up there. I read the Economist cracker, I'm more worldly than 75% of the country. Pipe down.
That was fucking awesome.

Hey Right Track, gimme 3 very awkward situations and how you would deal with them. For example, like when you were a kid and you're watching a movie with your parents (I don't know if they had telly's back then ) and some unexpected erotica comes out of nowhere.