Music Banter - View Single Post - Who Sux More? NickleBack or Puddle Of Mudd
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 11:06 AM   #82 (permalink)
Crowe
Music Addict

boo boo with a fvcking great post.

I don't know how you can call Zep crap. I'm not even a huge fan of Zeppelin, but it's absolute ignorance to call them crap. It sounds like something a bunch of 16 year olds sitting around in a circle decide it's something they should say to be "really awesomely different and seperate us from other people, hurhurhur". It's like how some people bash America, or religion (or lack of), or other things of a controversial nature just so people will pay attention to them.

And Ethan, you have to admit that boo saying

Quote:
then again I have an overall problem with emo fans calling anything "cliche".
...is really quite fvcking spot on, don't you? This is profound truth, here. I also agree with him when he said he likes you, but the opinion that you have here doesn't even sound like it's your own thought, rather, you are channeling someone else's opinion in order to make what looks like a fashionable statement. It's an elitist thing to do. How much Zep have you listened to? Instead of listening to Stairway, or Rock N Roll - please, for your own musical sakes go listen to Houses of the Holy, the entire album, without stopping - I'm sure that if we were in a car together and I turned this on without you being the wiser, you would fvcking love it.

Also... I like how Unfan posted 10 songs out of the Zep musical catalogue that are well documented case of "stealing". Stealing and Influence is such a vague line that exists in a virtual logical abyss - so I'm not going to mess with it. But I think that the rest of Zep's music speaks for itself, can anyone tell how many songs Zep pumped out? I wish we had Zep fanatic here to kick the teeth in on this argument.

Oh... Puddle of Mudd is better than Nickleback. I liked the "She Fcking Hates Me" and "Smack my Ass" song when I was in middle school or whatever... therefore it delivers some nostalgia whether or not it's good music... which is also the reason I hold a very small love for Simple Plan... as it was at one of their concerts where I met a very dear girlfriend, and now friend of mine. I have never enjoyed a single thing that Nickleback has done.... POM for the win.

Last edited by Crowe; 01-04-2007 at 11:14 AM.