Music Banter - View Single Post - The Big Bostonian Vs. The Croatster
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 01:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
Oh shut the **** up. Just cause you're Englands bitch boy
That is true, and yet has nothing to do with knowing pretty basic things about the world.
Quote:
and you've got a complex because SitU had an avatar for 20 seconds that was bigger than your country, don't go Napoleon on the international community.
My country may be smaller than your average american city, but I'm more cosmopolitan than someone living in Boston U.S.A. I'm growing tired of the excuse that the U.S. is just a very big country so its inhabitants don't really have the need to learn a foreign language or learn anything about the world outside their borders. Especially about the part of the world that should be of special interest to you, seeing as how the majority of your culture originates from Europe.
Quote:
Why are you so anti-american by the way.
I'm not, I'm anti-stupid, it just so happens that those two terms are often interchangeable.
Quote:
If I have to point out that you should judge people by states or at least by regions of the country one more time im going to scream.
What does that have to do with anything? Are you not from Boston Massachusetts, as in, the north east part of the U.S. which is supposedly more cosmopolitan and intelligent? What does that say about the rest of the country?
Quote:
For all I'm ignorant of a dying language, you're ignorant enough of one of the worlds major countries.
How so? I know more about the U.S. than you do about any country in Europe, hell , probably the world.

Quote:
Honestly, for all the information thats out there to know, I don't think knowing Welsh is still spoken is really up there. I read the Economist cracker, I'm more worldly than 75% of the country.
And ain't that the sad truth...
Buy an atlas and possibly an encyclopedia.

Last.fm