Music Banter - View Single Post - adidas in wonderland
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 02:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Default Sister Ray and Kensington Gardens

Sister Ray is supposed to be one of the best indie record stores in London. It's a lot dirtier than the Virgin M. and HMV, but it also adds to the general, uber trendy vibe of it. I'm positive they have loads of shit, but we only searched for Tigercity ( which they didn't have because apparently the bastard band only sells records via their own site ) and some DVD my sister was looking for that they didn't have in V.M. I would have spent some more money there but me oldest sis was wise and didn't give us much of it....( the bitch ).

We went to Kensington Gardens ( the south end ) after Harrods, but it started to rain ( shocker! ) so we had to cut it short. We did manage to run into this guy. That's Daniel Mays, for those unfaniliar with the british cinema, he stars in some of my favourite films, Mike Leigh's "All or nothing" and "Vera Drake".
Of course, we were too polite to bother him for a picture.

P.s. Notice the awesomness of the adidas bag I'm wearing in Sister Ray that we purchased in the Originals store...
Attached Thumbnails
adidas in wonderland-londonn26.jpg   adidas in wonderland-londonn25.jpg   adidas in wonderland-londonn38.jpg   adidas in wonderland-londonn39.jpg  

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote