Music Banter - View Single Post - Let's Talk Make-Up
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 05:01 PM   #123 (permalink)
tdoc210
ashes against the grain

In all studying of the matter people get defensive a) when protecting someone close or b) in the physical sense, of danger to ones own body, personal insult that holds ground, or fear, lack thereof, or overconfidence.

In short, people minds tell them to be defensive when people should in fact accept truth, and realize that some invention is not going to help how they look, it makes you fake and plastic. Same with tanning, though as DRMO stated in the above, a tan from work, or sport activities is perfectly natural, otherwise you shall end up as a leatherface. not that really matters seeing as the rate were going we will al need sun protection factor 347 in about 30 years. Lipstick is another concern, seeing as its on the lips, which are in very close prozimity to the tounge, which of course licks the lips, and if you put 1 and 1 together, and buildup, and prolonged exposure.... mm im made of **** hooray
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote