Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Nirvana/Kurt Cobain Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 07:29 PM   #1432 (permalink)
cardboard adolescent
;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
No sh*t, that dosen't mean you cant take advantage of major labels for more nobile causes.

As proven when Radiohead joined Capitol Records.

So there you go, calling every major label band crap like the indie scum that you are.

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please kill yourself, or stop being such a dumbass, whatever you can do to make the world a better place.

And look what such creative controll led to, Modest Mouse, gee, they're on a small label so they must be good, certainly better than those corperate robots The Beatles.
First of all, I didn't call all major label bands crap you ****ing dumbass. And never ever did I say that just because a band is on a small record label it is automatically better than a band on a major record label because that's just ****ing retarded, so can you please, for one moment, just drop the tired ass Modest Mouse bull****? All I said was that GENERALLY bands on major record labels have to make their music more accessible lest they get dropped. The Beatles had their more experimental moments, but most of their music was, after all, POP. As for Radiohead, they've come a long way playing the music they want to play, but they're not exactly pushing the limits of rock music. So how about you stop being a confrontational ******* and just address the argument I made, huh?
cardboard adolescent is offline   Reply With Quote