Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 07:43 PM   #4485 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
we got caught up in the heat of the moment. . . a few times that day.

and it's not like if I were to get pregnant anyway, it would be the end of the world. There are options. Some of which oojay might not be overjoyed about.
And even if i decided to keep the baby, I'm pretty sure I could take care of it. Financially at least.
Well, I think that first excuse is pretty bull****. Condoms used to be the big hassle that people still claim they are, but with Durex's easy on design which the other manufacturers have latched onto as well it takes all of 15 seconds to pop one on and if you're really that randy its not like the urge is going to disappear in such a short period of time. There's even some new condom from South Africa which takes about 3 seconds to put on (seriously, if you can watch an advert for these they're pretty amazing).

But yes, abortion is an option and it's a very common one which I personally have very little problem with on a moral/ethical level. SO many women have had abortions, if you check the stastics it works out as a very large proportion of the female population in the UK, I think it's smaller in the US but still a LOT of women. If the pregnancy is noticed early its just a case of taking a pill and nothing more than that.

Or yes, you could keep the baby. You chav!!!!
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote