Music Banter - View Single Post - 1 in 10
Thread: 1 in 10
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 08:09 PM   #187 (permalink)
~nutshell~
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleknowitall View Post
I think there are more anti-christians on here than homophobes by a long shot, i mean seriously, my mum goes to witchfest every year, she's friends with a fair few famous authors on paganism, druidism etc. i see Marians books all the time in the shops, her friend xena was even a high priestess so being raised knowing that the american god squad every year goes down to witchfest to tell my mother that shes going to burn in hell you'd think if anyone had a beef with Oojay it would be me, but i know plenty of christians who are truly decent people, since when was this place so narrowminded about different peoples beliefs? as far as i've learned best thing to do when there's a clash of religious beliefs is just to not talk about it because your not only guarunteed to upset someone but your garunteed to provoke an arguement, Oojay doesn't agree with the *** lifestyle, my mate Jamo just left for the army...hates ***s, my mate vintage just came out and they get on fine....how the **** it happened i dont know but so long as they both keep their mouth shut about each others opinions on the matter so to respect and spare the other ones feelings all is well.
You're all hypocrites, Oojay's not allowed to have a religeous belief which may clash with the homosexual lifestyle but you'll all sit here and bash away at his religion? ****s sake.
of curse anyone can believe whatever they want. I thought we were having a discussion.
I said, I don't want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
~nutshell~ is offline   Reply With Quote