Music Banter - View Single Post - Who are some of your favourite Canadian based punk groups?
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 10:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jonah
My real name is Renee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey
Belvedere
Good call. I saw them a few years ago, before they got a new drummer. I liked them. A crazy story to go with this. I guess after the first drummer left, he began a career in the AT& T business. We got a call at the house, and usually someone hangs up on them because they call constantly!! My Mom answered the phone one night and like 10 minutes later, I could hear her still talking on the phone. I figured it was someone else by then... She comes in the room and asks me if I know a band called belvedere. I'm like yeah how the hell did you know that? She says "I'm talking to their drummer"...I'm like wtf? I guess she started talking to him for some crazy off the wall reason, and sure enough it was the original drummer from Belvedere. Keep in mind we live in the U.S. Anyways... I thought that was worth telling I guess.