Music Banter - View Single Post - 1 in 10
Thread: 1 in 10
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 10:29 PM   #258 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Christ, oojay quit pretending to be victimized here. You've been spitting your gay hate here alot (which is funny because you're fine with lesbians). You can't argue intelligently, you dodged the majority of logic and are pulling all this out of your ass.

If I havn't said it before, and i'm pretty sure I have. My best friend is christian and I even go to church with her on occasions. I really don't have some passionate hate for it, Blainka is a christian and I have 0 problem with him. Its the fact you go in to debates act like an idiot, don't argue intelligently, and say all fags are going to burn in hell along with baby killers and people who aren't of your same political belief. Then call every one names and bitch about how victimized and attacked you are that pisses people off, not because you're christian I could care less.

And for the record I am not bi. I don't know where the hell you get that from. This is my problem with you, not because you're christian but you go off and assume i'm something because I defend something.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote