Music Banter - View Single Post - 1 in 10
Thread: 1 in 10
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 03:34 AM   #260 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Quote:
MB lately has been so incredibly stupid. Every single thread spammed with some sh*t about g*y marriage being wrong,
That doesn't seem to be true. This thread has been spammed a lot, but people saying things like "*** marriage is wrong" in a thread which began..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
So last night I was flipping through talk radio because I'm an old man and there was an elderly gentleman engaged in a civil and rational debate about what the problems with *** marrige were.

But since this has been a hot button issue on these boards for a bit now and it pops up in signatures, by lines and unrelated topics so I figured lets start it here.
Is certainly not off-topic. The thread was about people's opinions and arguments relating to *** marriage. Its in the lounge. You can't expect people to talk about music in this thread, although if there ARE any songs about *** marriage then I'd be interested to hear them.

Even if there had been cross-thread spamming about this issue beforehand, the arguments about it have all been on this thread for the last few days. If you disagree then I'm happy to view examples of where this particular argument has spread into other threads, but I don't think there is much evidence of that.
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote