Music Banter - View Single Post - 1 in 10
Thread: 1 in 10
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 05:24 AM   #261 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
Homosexuality is neither genetic nor inherant. If it were, then the father would be homosexual, and the grandfather, and so on. If they were homosexual then they would most likely not be having sex with women, thus not producing the father, nor his son, and so on. Your 'logic" has been permeated.
The good old "homosexuality is a choice" theorem. By your logic only people with Downs sindrome could produce offspring with the same condition. I know nothing about genetics so I won't try to defend that theory. I can however tell you about my own experience. The most offensive thing anyone can say to me is that homosexuality is a choice, because it makes me a sadist to choose to go through what I've been through and undoubtedly will be put through by my surroundings. I've never been attracted to women, but I have been so indoctrinated about homosexuality being "wrong, unnatural and gross" that I spent a very long time trying to make sense of who I am and whether or not I'm normal. I could have spent that time much more productively and more happily if it wasn't for closed-minded, stubborn people like yourself.

But for the sake of the argument, even if one was to accept homosexuality was a choice ( which it most certainly isn't ), it still doesn't explain how and why homosexuals are denied certain inalienable human rights if ( and I'm sure even you would agree ) we are not doing society any harm.

Quote:
And if I remember correctly, Ive pointed out numerous times that what I say on here is my personal belief, but since I am a christian, many of you confuse what I say with the beliefs of all christians. Thats your problem if youre not smart enough to make the distinction. And I would also like to point out that I am not the one who brought religion into this, I simply gave MY OPINION and my RELIGION was soon after attacked. You people are sad excuses for human beings. You are all hypocrites and I stand by my ban-worthy post I made lastnight.
Actually, having read most of this thread now, I would say your religion wasn't attacked, you were , however, asked on multiple occasions to explain certain inconsistencies regarding Christians and the way the choose to interpret the Bible as it suits them. One can certainly be a Christian and think homosexuality is normal, it all depends on how you want to interpret the Bible.
Quote:
This is quite ironic. While I disagree with homosexuality, I find that the only person on here that is worthy of any respect lately is adidasss, the only g@y member (with the exception of a few of you so-called "bi" boys, which is another argument altogether).
Great, now you don't believe bisexuals exist either? At this point I think you're just being argumentative for the sake of it. I find it hard to believe that anyone as intelligent as yourself could really be as stubborn about not accepting pure logic and reasoning. But I understand where you're coming from, I love to get in the face of anyone who says Green Day sucks just because it's the "now" thing to say.

Quote:
RAR, can make as many hate threads against me as he would like, It doesnt bother me in the slightest. I have my beliefs, I defend them. End of story. You people use any and every chance you get to criticize and belittle my religion and then turn around and bitch at me for criticizing the lifestyle of someone else. Pure hypocracy.
No friend, what we do ask of you is to think for yourself and question what you have undoubtedly been taught, because I doubt you came to all these conclusions on your own ( despite your parents, for instance, being liberal minded, which I'm positive they're not ). I'm positive you would have a very different mindset if some of your family members were gay, just like some of my family members have come to radically different conclusions on homosexuality when they put a face on the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
I defend my beliefs the way a person would when being attacked on all sides by hypocracy, liberalism, and idiocy.
Liberalism yes, hypocracy and idiocy most definitely not. I repeat, you can can be a Christian and gay friendly. You chose another route. Let's not blame the world for being logical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeppelinAir View Post
ok, maybe i worded my statement wrong, that doesnt make it wrong, you got what i was trying to say, i just dont care for it, i dont hate homosexauls, i just dont care for choice, its a personal belief that all. and there is a problem with over population, but i talking about continuing your family blood line with children
I presume you also think homosexuality is a choice? If so, read the above.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote