Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Sonic The Hedgehog (With no mentions of Nirvana) Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 04:00 PM   #39 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
The only thing that annoyed me about Knuckles levels was that damn radar noise, which got really irritating, but of course thats what volume control is for.

Bigs Levels are the only ones I didn't like in the first one, though they were very easy to beat.

I never said they were flawless, but they are still very good games.

And how did Miyamoto get involved with this?... If you like Mario more than start a Mario thread or something.

In Sonic Heroes, Team Sonics game alone made for a very good time, the problem was that the three other "teams" offered no real variety in gameplay, they all played through the same levels in the same order, with only a few changes for each time, the only major change is Team Rose in which half of each level was removed, which was kinda pointless... Overall it's a decent game that could have been a hell of a lot better.

Sonic & The Secret Rings looks a lot more promising however, and like I said, a lot of new names are involved with the project.
i was simply just saying since they were both rivals(sega and nintendo) ultimatly won, as you can see by all the sonic games being released on the wii and gamecube.

what i dont understand is why sonic team feels the need to keep adding new characters when its pretty clear what fans want..

have you checked out the latest sonic on 360? what the hell is up with the love interest between the human female and a blue hedgehog?

Same with sonic adventure! Im always utterly confused at how they incoporate a giant two-leg walking blue hedhog into a realistic world...but whatever

They even managed to mess up 2-d sidescrolling with the psp game, sonic & shadow or whatever its called..

me im more of a nintendo fanboy, but i wont start a thread, because when ever i bring up everyone calls me "kiddie", apparently if a game doesn't have non-stop violence, dramatic plotline, sex but still manages to be fun it sucks..
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote