Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Album Of All Time (revealed)
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 05:48 PM   #136 (permalink)
Sneer
Let it drip

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
The first paragraph has partial truth to it, everything else is pure bullsh*t, Nevermind and In Utero were BOTH very good albums, as was the unplugged album.

Nirvana were already pretty much the most popular band in the world when Cobain died, with Pearl Jam still very popular today, so I'm sure Nirvana would be as well, even if not as much as they were before Cobain died.

No sh*t, whats your goddamn point?... That having influences is bad?

And Raine, The Foo Fighters barely even had an impact, you can argue for quality, but as far as I'm concerned in overall greatness, Nevermind is a top 50 album.

But Colour and the Shape is probably in the top 1000 I'm sure.
What the hell are you on about about? in Utero is a mediocre at best album that literally lived off and depended on the success of nevermind to sell copies. Seriously, i thought you spoke out of your arse before, but this is another level. I've always found the unp[lugged overrated, what makes it great? kurt showing emotion with an acoustic? WOW, listen to a nick drake album, oh wait, you find him sh*t... my point with the influences was the guy i was making a point to argued nirvana were the first band to start the movement - i was merely pointing out the fact there were bands before nirvana doing the same (and better) thing. Read things more carefully maybe?

AND pearl jam... popular today? you ****ing joking? they were a flop at reading and their comeback was perhaps the biggest let down ever. Nirvana would be nowhere near as big as they were today without kurts death and you know it, you said pretty much the same thing by saying my first 'paragraph' (no paragraphs) had an element of truth to it.

Last edited by Sneer; 01-13-2007 at 06:03 PM.
Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote