Music Banter - View Single Post - Yo
Thread: Yo
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 09:39 PM   #57 (permalink)
riseagainstrocks
Music Addict

Since i'm stoned as **** again and have 10 minutes to kill, I'll do what rt asked.

Ethan - my prodigy. one day when I leave he will become me. And wrap himself in the cloak of forum cynic and ******* who never quite leaves. yes. and if not him

hiu - everything said above. if he's ever unbanned

lespaul - the kid down the street who everyone knows and is always at the same party as me yet we only ever say hi to each other in school.

swim - that guy who compensates not being very good looking by knowing everything about something. and still isn't getting laid.

right-track - the dad who lets his kid have friends over to smoke and drink in the basement while playing guitar hero. yeah. awesome.

jibber - the hot chick who is never home and therefore always unavailable

mr. sensetive - that guy in english and government who takes notes on everything you say merely to point out grammatical errors and minutae in differences of opinion that I said last year as opposed to this year.

cardboard adolescent - you are exactly like my friend aaron. i bet you smoke alot and jam out on the guitar/bass.

desired moments - that chick everyone ****ed in high school and never returned her calls.

urban - the guy that knows everyone about everything that you don't care about. so interaction besides, being awkward is essentially useless. but you respect his intellect enough to let him babble about some obscure shoegaze or whatever the **** band

murderjunkie - that guy who says he's married but really isn't.

adidass - you're like this *** dude at my school who is incredibly ***. but not feminine. so we let him hang out with us.

i'm to spaced to type more.