Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Album Of All Time (revealed)
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 10:35 PM   #139 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu View Post
What the hell are you on about about? in Utero is a mediocre at best album that literally lived off and depended on the success of nevermind to sell copies.
Of course, In Utero was just a cash in on the Nevermind sound, this is why they had Steve Albini produce the album and make it as striped down as possible and why it dosen't sound a thing like Nevermind, they were following a formula, it's oh so obvious.

Quote:
AND pearl jam... popular today? you ****ing joking?
Of course I am, just look at how big of a flop their recent s/t was, it entered the UK charts at #5 and the US charts at #2, selling 1,577,025 units worldwide and was ranked 90th biggest selling album of 06 by Billboard... What a bunch of f*cking hasbeens.

Quote:
Nirvana would be nowhere near as big as they were today without kurts death and you know it
Oh yeah, because you know EXACTLY what I am thinking.

What a goddamn stupid generalization, "people only like Nirvana because hes dead", what a BRILLANT conclusion in trying to understand why someone would have a opinion different from your own, people who like Nirvana are clearly in denial of the fact they suck and they only care about them because Cobain died, duh.

And the only reason Blind Melon are so popular now is because of Shannon Hoons overdose.... Oh wait.

Nirvana were huge when Cobain died, and his death merely elevated their popularity into infinity, if they continued making albums as good as Nevermind and In Utero they would still be popular today, only not as much.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 01-13-2007 at 10:46 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote