Music Banter - View Single Post - Random people who add you on msn asking for s*x
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 03:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Desired_Moments
*** Junkie

Default Random people who add you on msn asking for s*x

Can't stand them. 'Go on cam, I'm all hard for you'

*pukes*

Here's a conversation I just had with a particular stupid ass idiot. I basically took the p*ss. I'm the red address.

bowwowftiain@hotmail.com says:
hi
no one will save you and I will replace you. Are you willing to die? <3 Jacob says:
hi
no one will save you and I will replace you. Are you willing to die? <3 Jacob says:
who are you?
got your addy from mv
ahhhh right kl
that ok
yea sure
asl?
cool
what u up to then?
playing whit my soth
u
soth?
south
u playin with your arse?
i am playing whit me south
You are playing with your sounth end?
south*

my ****
ahhhhhhh
well why didn't you just say so
I'm playing with my north
kl u got cam
a cam?
u wanna see my north and I'll see your south?
yes
write me a poem and I'll do it. It has to be about beavers licking a squirrel out.
I'm into that kinda stuff see
me 2
Go on, write about it.
i like licking girl out
u whot u to show me thing i have nere see be for
eh?
u got cam then
write me a poem
and I'll show you my squirrel
u r hot and i whot to see thing i have never seen be for u r like a that makes me hard and wet u r a that is in my r m and all u need to no that i like u yes i do
Dude, can u suck your own ****?
awww
that's sweet
and incredibly
LAME
you ponce
No one like you
goodbye *******

Everyone add him and make fun.

bowwowoftiain@hotmail.com

make fun and post back your results, just for mine and Moleys satisfaction.

Dude.

I inject smack into my eyes.
Desired_Moments is offline   Reply With Quote