Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 03:53 AM   #4653 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Yesterday I went to the studio to do the vocal takes for four of our band songs. Started singing at 1 and finished at about 3, which represented about 3 or 4 takes of each song (there seemed to be a lot of waiting between takes :/ ). But anyway, the playback made me realise that I'm a ****ing great singer and I spent quite a while afterwards feeling rather pleased with myself. The only issue I have with my performance now is that I over-emphasised my accent at some points which makes a few of the words difficult to understand... but that's better than under-emphasising it.

And today I'm planning a ton of experiments which I have to do over the next two weeks. My supervisor is a bit annoyed with me for reasons which boil down to me not wanting to claim that my experiments prove a theory when there is a lot of uncertainty about it. A complete unwillingness to lie, or even to bend the truth, can get you into trouble sometimes!
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote