Music Banter - View Single Post - 30 Seconds to Mars
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 10:14 PM   #32 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeppelinAir View Post
but thats a matter of opinion! what you said is all opinion, and others can agree with me that they are a good band. Tell me define original for the music world, what riff hasnt been done, what lines havent been said, what ideas have not been used, its been pretty much all done
Quit using the opinion argument, it works both ways for one so its pretty invalid. I believe beat yr own kid said it "ever notice how people who use that argument typically have bad taste in music?".

Also theirs plenty of riffs and lines that havn't been done, if their wasn't there would be a lot of lawsuits going around. Their is of original music out today, just because you only listen to the classic rock station and watch FUSE to get your music doesn't mean everyone else does.

Also this is a music forum for music debate, its pretty lame if everyone walks around going "LOLZ JUST AN OPINION NOW STFU".