Music Banter - View Single Post - Who Sux More? NickleBack or Puddle Of Mudd
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 06:41 PM   #158 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleknowitall View Post
I stand by my claim, i've seen them live and the guy sang like a demon, and after listening in depth to nickelback some of his songs ARE vocally impressive, plus the range hardly can be considered the basis for how well he sings, i like his voice, some people say it sounds a bit put on, but when i think of voices like that i think more along the line of the phonics and i rate Kroegers voice far more so, i just wouldn't dismiss him as a vocalist and Ethan i've heard you sing and i'd hardly compare you to Kroeger, i can't believe anyone would go as far as to call him a karaoke singer. ****IN' RIDICULOUS I SAY!
I know how to sing, he does not and i'm sorry but I consider range a key thing to someone being a talented vocalists.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jBR6A_A9ZS4

After listening to that I wouldn't consider him a good vocalist, his voice is boring and sounds like your typical 'rock' singer you hear on the radio. Plus after reading that all you basically said was that you like his voice, therefore hes a good vocalist.