Music Banter - View Single Post - Blame the folks who sold the future for the highest bid
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 09:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Screw it, I like this thread. Im not going to say who wrote them, if you like them I want you to judge them fairly. Google them, im sure you'll find them easily.

"Now our luck may ahve died and our love may be cold but with you forever I'll stay/We're goin' out where the sands turnin to gold so put on your stockins baby cause the night's getting cold/ANd maybe everything dies baby that's a fact/But maybe everything that dies someday comes back"

"Old Boyfriends, Lost in the pocket of your overcoat, Like burned out lite bulbs on a Ferris Wheel....Tho I very seldom think of him, Nevertheless sometimes a mannequin's Blue satin dress can make the window Like a dream Ah but now those dreams belong to someone else, Now they talk endlessly In a drawer where I keep All my Old Boyfriends"

"I'm not present I'm a drug that makes you dream I'm an aerostarI'm a cutlass supreme In the wrong lane Trying to turn against the flow I'm the ocean I'm the giant undertow"

"The sting of reason The splash of tears The northern and the southern Hemispheres Love emerges And it disappears I do it for your love I do it for your love"

"I rest my head on a pillowy-star and a cracked-door moon that says I havn't gone too far"