Music Banter - View Single Post - I need a moral dilema
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 04:33 PM   #53 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Actually, I agree who cares if some sicko is running around doing whatever the hell he wants with teenage girls who don't want to do it with him? Taking their virginities, and rape is always a non-violent act, its rather romantic in its own way too. You're right, nothing wrong with it.
Sarcasm makes it all seem so messed up.

I did say there was something wrong in taking a girls virginity, that is sick. And if you forgot the girl is under hypnosis, and i've heard that no one will do anything that they would not do in real life while hypnotized (did you ever see The Curse of the Jade Scorpion?), so on a technical note it would be mutual on both sides therefore not qualifying it as rape, but malpractice.

My bitterness towards the hypothetical girl is probably because i'm sick of the general attitude of my friends of being over dramatic (one of my friends literally called me, crying, this weekend because she wasn't invited to this hot tub party. She is ****ing ridiculous to think I cared at all).