Music Banter - View Single Post - Metallica Sucks
Thread: Metallica Sucks
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 09:30 AM   #108 (permalink)
QueenNothing
music=life

Guys, i do somewhat agree with you. I am a HUGE 'Tallica fan. I mean, who isn't? St. Anger was not a "bad" album. I actually thought it was sort good. It was just a totaly different style. I mean, thats what Metallica isaboutisnt it? When S&M came out everyone thought it was so "unlike" Metallica. But the guys didnt care. They were all about doing what they liked and sticking to their guns. St. Anger obviously sounded good to them. Oh, and about the whole Napster thing. Yeah, that was kinda messed up, but ya know how would you like it if you were working hard for months recording an album for it to go out to people for nothing? You wouldnt be making any money! It's the real world. Yeah, some people think Lars Ulrich is a sellout or whatever, but get over yourself. Thats dumb. I mean, I really dont care for Lars. I personally think hes caulky. James is awesome. And Kirk just tries to stay outta the way...and rob is just straight up CRAZY!! But, yes Metallica has seen better days. But ya gotta stay true to ur band!! Member, Metallica doesnt care if they lose their so called "fans" when they try new stuff cuz they know the TRUE FANS will still be there in the pit rockin out!
QueenNothing is offline   Reply With Quote