Music Banter - View Single Post - Hardcore Discography
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
swim
dontcareaboutyou

Default Hardcore Discography

I kind of stole this from another forum but, I added a lot to it. So take any album that would be talked about in this forum and include label released on, year released, brief description, album art, genre, tracklisting and if possible an upload but if you can't get one then I surely can. That might sound like a lot but those aren't hard things to find. Though if you really feel like a lazy ass at least write a description and I'll fill in the rest. Don't repeat albums but you can repeat descriptions. I think it'd be could to have several. I'm going to edit this post to keep up with the list and if I over go the character limit[which I hope people respond and I do] then I'll make a lastfm journal or I don't know, something.

Stop It-Self Made Maps (Robotic Empire)[2003]
Post-Hardcore/Screamo

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BLLNLOVW
1 Maybe She's Born With It
2 Name And Number
3 Amen And Boys
4 A Clever Play On Words
5 Remove Your Teeth
6 S.S. Betrayal
7 Captain Roboto
8 Here's To New Shortcuts
9 Beethoven's Funeral

The first that pops out is the composition of all the songs. It's not spoonfed anything. Everything is prettty well written. This is a pretty accessible album. It was one of the firsts I ever got into. I guess the vocals are to blame. They make everything pretty catchy. Favorite Tracks are Name & Number, Remove Your Teeth and Beethoven's Funeral. Though there isn't a bad track and everything flows really well.

1905-Voice
Circle Takes The Square-As the Roots Undo
Embrace-Embrace
Hot Cross-Cryonics
Hot Water Music-Forever and Counting
I Would Set Myself On Fire For You-...Believes In Patterns
pg.99-Document #8
Rites of Spring
Stop It-Self Made Maps
Yaphet Kotto-The Killer Was in The Government Blankets
Yaphet Kotto-Syncopated Synthetic Laments For Love
Yaphet Kotto-We Bury Our Dead

Last edited by swim; 02-07-2007 at 06:23 PM.
swim is offline   Reply With Quote