Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 09:10 PM   #4793 (permalink)
Merkaba
Whitewater!

Choice, you could buy a luxury foot spa with that haha.

You know what really sucks? Picture this, you're running a dialup connection, you bring up an album to download that is 72.3mb, you take the plunge and begin downloading. You go away for what seems like a million hours, you come back to have a look, it's nearly there, 89% at 64.5mb. You hit the Internet icon by the start bar, and BAM!!! Your download freezes! Son of a bitch!!!

....so my day has been pretty good.

Was assigned to golfing duties this morning with an 8th dan from Japan, 2nd most senior man in all of Aikido, he loves his golf. He just got in from the airport 15 hours ago, which left me thinking, whats this bulshit about Jetlag? Not to mention he's about 70! Anyway, we'd arranged for 7.15am tee off, so this morning mum comes in and goes, what time are you meant to be playing? I look at the clock and it's 7.07 am. Son of a bitch!!! My alarm clock hadn't gone off! So the next 5 minutes is the most hardcore get up and go ever performed by anyone. I was in the car and down at the course by 7.20.

Everything turned out just great, except I forgot my glove, hayfever tablet, golf balls and breakfast