Music Banter - View Single Post - Ben (and maybe Ethan) Evaluate Your Taste In Music
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 09:00 PM   #55 (permalink)
A_Perfect_Sonnet
Dinosaurus Rex!!!

AC/DC - I think they are pretty gimmicky and what not.

Amon Amarth - ODIN GUIDE OUR SHIPS. Lmao @ their video, the simultaneous hair swinging cracked me up.

Andrew WK - I regretted buying his album the second I listened to it. His and Tenacious D's.

Apocalyptica

Avenue Q

Black Sun Empire

Children of Bodom

Coal Chamber - I always saw the "goth" kids in middle school wearing these shirts. No big surprise that they suck.

Dark Tranquillity

Devildriver

Dimmu Borgir

Draco and the Malfoys

DragonForce - Shredding and singing about fantasy kingdoms does not make you cool.

Electric Six - Okay, you listened to "*** Bar" and thought to yourself, 'Man these guys really rock!" Nuff said.

Flogging Molly - I enjoy them, in small amounts.

Frank Turner - He is the man.

In Flames - They have a little too much of that "metal-vibe" going on, but some of their hooks are pretty darn sweet.

Mastodon - I have Remission, it's okay.

Motorhead - I can fault them, but I don't listen to them either.

Opeth - So I was trying out for this tech metal band, and they were all like "Can you make yourself sound like the guy from Opeth?", and I was like "Well I can try, I suppose." So I'm trying out and I really hate the music and everything, and towards the end (with obvious sarcasm) I say "Would it just be easier on you if I were singing in 3 different time signatures during the chorus while you play a blast beat and he chugs a breakdown?"

Get this, they said "That would be awesome!" In short, I don't like them.

Patrick Wolf

Queen - Freddy Mercury = my hero.

Rammstein - Industrial music shouldn't exist. These guys blow.

Rob Zombie - I listen to him in my car when I feel like acting stupid. He isn't very talented.

Rockapella

Sepultura - Bad and a half.

Sevendust - Ugh.

Slipknot - Corey Taylor is... awful. They don't need 10 members either.

Soil

Soilwork

Static X - You're kidding right? They collabed with the Linkin Park guys. All I need to say.

Stephen Lynch - He isn't funny, and people should just accept that.

System of a Down - If Serj wasn't trying to sing like he was trained in opera (yeah, I know he was) I wouldn't dislike this band AS much.

Tenacious D - Well this is funny, I guess you can refer back to my Andrew WK comment.

Thin Lizzy - I dig this band.

The Who(?) - Exactly.
A_Perfect_Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote